W- Benefits (All Plans)
Going the Extra Mile
Not all extended car warranties and vehicle service contracts are created equal. Some offer more coverage, better terms, and additional benefits – like Warranty Direct. No matter which one of our extended car warranty plans you choose, you automatically receive extensive nationwide coverage, exceptional service, and a number of complimentary features designed to add maximum value to your Warranty Direct vehicle service contract (also known as an extended warranty plan).
You Deserve More
At Warranty Direct, we believe that every customer deserves the absolute best and most complete coverage available. You never know what exactly might go wrong with a vehicle, and it always pays to be prepared for any situation. For that reason, every Warranty Direct Plan always includes:
- Free Roadside Assistance Membership for the life of your plan 24-7 service nationwide for towing, lost keys/locked-out, mechanical first aid, emergency tire service, battery boost, and more
- Car Rental Reimbursement (up to 8 days)
- Toll-free Customer Service
- Responsive Claims Service SIX days a week (including Saturdays)
- Service at the repair facility of YOUR choice – nationwide and Canada!
How Are We Different?
Unlimited Number of Claims
Free Roadside Assistance
4 Million Satisfied Customers
Treat yourself to the extended vehicle warranty coverage you deserve and Get a Quote on Warranty Direct’s Plan now. Some expanded features not available in AK, CA, FL, NY, WA, WY, and NE. Contact your Vehicle Service Contract Specialist at 855-653-1196 for details.
For over 30 years, Warranty Direct has been part of one of the largest and most established extended vehicle warranty companies in North America. We’ve also been the company that customers turn to when they want reliable, comprehensive coverage for their cars, trucks, and vans. Since the beginning, our goal has been to provide exceptional personal service, eliminate hassles, and develop the gold standard for extended vehicle warranty plans( also known as vehicle service contracts). How do we do it? It actually begins with you. We make it our point to put ourselves in our customers’ shoes and ask what we would want from an extended vehicle warranty company. Then, we go above and beyond to deliver precisely that experience to every person that has one of our plans.
Most new vehicles purchased these days come with a warranty – this is an agreement between the manufacturer and the customer that should anything break, malfunction, or otherwise go wrong with the vehicle within a certain period of time (typically 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first), then the manufacturer will repair or replace the component at no cost to the customer.
A Passion for Doing Things Right
Over the years, our unique “customers first” approach has earned us numerous awards for customer service and has led us to be a Forbes magazine Top 200 company three separate times. It’s also helped set us apart in the extended vehicle warranty industry with such characteristics as:
- Financial stability: We have more than $350 million in assets to ensure our customers’ claims are paid
- Proven reliability: Our insurer has a “A-Excellent” rating from A.M. Best. This provides added peace of mind.
- Nationwide licensing/registrations: Warranty Direct is licensed and registered to do business in all 50 states, including California, Florida, New York, Hawaii, and Alaska
- 100% in-house claims handling – We don’t just sell extended auto warranties, we handle all repair claims, customer service, and support, too!
- Unmatched customer satisfaction – We are members in excellent standing with the Better Business Bureau and WebAssured.com.